Processing and protection policy of personal data
The policy should help to ensure and document that Robco Engineering A/S protects all personal data in accordance with the terms of The General Data Protection Regulation. The policy also informs you about the processing and use of the registered personal data.
1. Inventory of the processing of personal data
Robco Engineering A/S processes the personal data of:
We have prepared a list of personal data processing. The inventory provides an overview of the personal data processing, which the company is responsible for. The data is mandatory for Robco Engineering A/S to enter into employment, customer and supplier contracts.
2. The purpose and the legal basis for the processing
The personal data are processed and collected relating to:
- Personnel management, including recruitment, hiring, termination and payment of wages
- Master data for customers, as well as marketing, orders and sales
- Master data for vendors, as well as requisitions and purchase
We only use the personal data for those purposes and we only collect the information adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to safeguarding the purposes.
3. Storage and deletion of personal data
Robco Engineering A/S has implemented the following general guidelines for the storage and deletion of personal data:
- Personal data is kept in physical folders
- Personal data is stored in IT systems and on server drives
- Personal data is only stored for as long as it is necessary in relation to safeguarding the purposes
- Personal data on employees are deleted at the latest five years after their employment has ended, and the personal data of any applicants will be deleted within six month
Robco Engineering A/S has implemented the following security measures for the protection of personal data:
- Only employees, who have a work-related need for access to the stored personal data, have access to it either physically or through-it systems with access management.
- All computers have password, and the employees are not allowed to leave their passwords to others.
- Computers must have a firewall installed and antivirus software is updated continuously.
- Physical folders are stored in a locked office or in locked cabinets.
- Personal data processed in the physical folders are deleted by shredding.
- Personal data to the external recipients is sent by secure mail.
- All employees must be instructed in handling and protecting of personal data.
Personal data about employees can be disclosed to public authorities, e.g. tax authorities and pension funds.
5. Data processors
Robco Engineering A/S only uses data processors, which guarantee that they will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the fulfilment of The General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
Robco Engineering A/S is responsible for the rights of the data subject, including the right to access, withdrawal of consent, rectification and deletion, and Robco Engineering A/S informs the data subject of the company’s processing of personal data. Data subject has the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency. For further information visit their website: www.datatilsynet.dk
7. Personal data breaches
Robco Engineering A/S documents it, if there were breaches of personal data. In the case of personal data breaches the Danish Data Protection Agency will be notified according to applicable rules.
Policy for the processing and protection of personal data collected on the website
In the following paragraphs it is explained, how Robco Engineering A/S will use the personal information, which you leave/or provide, when visiting our website and using the various services on the website.
1. Collection of personal information
You will always be informed prior to the collection of personal information about you. The personal information, we collect may include your name, your e-mail address and similar identifying information.
2. The use of personal data
Personal information is collected and used relating to:
- Signing up for newsletters
- Mailing of other marketing material, including invitations to events· Statistics
We do note that the above-mentioned use shall only take place, if you have given your consent, unless the law allows that we may contact you without prior consent.
Your information will be deleted, when we no longer need to process them for the achievement of one or more of the above purposes.
The information can be processed and retained for longer in anonymized form.
You have the option to block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You can get more information about how to avoid cookies by clicking on this link: http://minecookies.org/.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security standards. We commit ourselves to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information in the best possible way.
5. Access rights for your personal information, etc.
At any time, you are entitled to access the information which we process about you, however with certain legal exceptions. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the collection and the further processing of your personal information, just as you have the right to obtain rectification, deleting or blocking of your personal information.
6. When linking to other websites, etc.
7. Change of information, etc.
If you want us to update, change or delete personal information, which we hold about you, or if you wish to get access to the personal data processed about you, or do not wish to receive further communication from us, or if you have questions to the above guidelines, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at the following address:
Robco Engineering A/S